• Hallo!
    Das Board ist eig wirklich nett.
    Aber vllt wusste auch einfach niemand was hiermit anzufangen.
    Da steht nur Hallo als Topic und dann ein gelöschtes Bild als Inhalt. Und in der falschen Rubrik isses auch.

Aber ich wünsch dir trozdem viel Spaß hier.
    Kennst das ja, die ersten Gänge harken Anfangs beim e21.

€dit: Aja jetzt geht auch das Bild.

I deleted my first post since I didn`t get any replies anyway... I live just across the border near Gronau.

seems like a nice board though... I just wish I found it a few years earlier. I`ve been driving classic beemers ever since I got my driverslicence, but I sold my last one in december. It was a piece of sh!t e28 . I had so much trouble with that one, I swore to myself I would not do that again. I`m also restoring an american musclecar at this time and that one needs my attention and money.

anyways, the main reason I subscribed to this board is that after 15 years, since I drove my last e21, ( a beautifull 323i in stratosblau ) I decided to sell my alpina wheels... I am sure I won`t be using them anymore and wanted to give you die-hard e21 fans the first chance of buying, before going to ebay. `Since I`m not allowed to post in the "biete" forum ,I sent an e-mail to the administrator... so I`ll wait for that.

In the mean time I enjoy the pics of your rides :klap: seen some real beauties around.... wow :good:

• Well, hello on board!
    because of the car, i think it died too, sorry.

Greetz
    El

Der "Henner": 09/83er 315, Fünfgang, Hennarot, 6x13 BBS-Felgen, Grüncolour.

Neu: Bilstein B8, M20Federteller mit Konifedern vorne, 7x15 Melber

333 Bremsen macht die Felgen dreckig! 333

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!