e21 Carbon bonnet

• Hi Guys

For my e21 race car project I have sourced a carbon fibre bonnet it is supplied with a carbon internal 'spider' moulding with a 2mm aluminium plate bonded onto the inside surface of the spider to give a solid platform to fit to original closures and hinges to. You simply locate the panel, drill a pilot hole, then open up to 4.8mm, then run in a 6mm tap. Use short series steel bolts) - and make sure they are not over tightened.

E21 Bonnet in carbon fibre to the following spec:
    Skin in race car spec carbon/e-glass/carbon in epoxy with a full carbon 'spider' on the inside, reinforced with aluminium plates -pilot drilled to allow you to drill and tap for fitting to original fixings (rear open, front hinge E21)

Finish: Supplied in bare carbon/epoxy and ready for finishing. We recommend finishing either with hi-build to allow full flatting for original colour match, clear primer to provide base for lacquer to show the carbon off. -Either way they leave here the same unless we've agreed otherwise (we can finish them for you, but achieving a colour match off of the car is nearly impossible) we can fully finish and lacquer panels for you - though it's not something we do very often - each panel would cost a further 20% or so as a good guide.

Panel weight: 3.8kg (+/- 0.3kg)
    standard panel £650
    Race panel £550

Lead Time: These are made to order in small batches of 5 with a lead time of 4 weeks

If you want one email me

j.lyness@btinternet.com

Jason

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!